This article acquaints you with the 4 best ways to download, install, and update the Windows 10/Windows 11 Vigembus driver.
Vigembus driver operates in the framework of Kernel-Mode driver and helps emulate your PC game controllers. It provides precise emulation of various gaming peripherals. Moreover, it allows the detection of Vigem devices without any additional modifications.
However, many users remain confused about how to download the Vigembus driver for Windows 11 and 10. Are you also one of those users who look for ways to download, install, and update the required drivers? If yes, this is the article for you.
This article shares the ultimate methods to download and install the Vigembus driver’s updated version. Let us get started with them without beating around the bush.
How to Download and Install Vigembus Driver for Windows PC (Easy Methods)
You can apply the following ways to download and install the updated driver for Vigembus on Windows 11/10.
Method 1: Download the Vigembus driver from the GitHub page
The Vigembus driver is available for download from the official GitHub page. Here is how to download and install it from there.
- Firstly, navigate to Vigembus’s official GitHub page.
- Now, download the driver executable file.
- Double-click the downloaded file and select Next to proceed further.
- Click Next after reading and agreeing to the on-screen terms and conditions.
- Lastly, select Install to complete the Vigembus driver installation.
Also Read: Things You Should Know Before Updating Device Driver
Method 2: Download the Vigembus driver using Device Manager
Device Manager is an in-built Windows tool to get missing drivers downloaded and outdated drivers updated. You can employ it to download and install the Vigembus driver for Windows 10/11. Here are the steps to do it.
- Firstly, right-click the Windows icon and choose Device Manager from the on-screen options.
- Click System Devices to expand them.
- Now, right-click the Nefarius Virtual Gamepad Emulation Bus and choose Update driver.
- Select the option allowing your PC to Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Lastly, restart your PC after the Windows 10/Windows 11 Vigembus download and installation.
Also Read: Synaptics Pointing Device Driver Download and Update Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
Method 3: Download the Vigembus driver automatically (Recommended)
Manual driver download and installation may seem a hassle. Moreover, a single wrong step in downloading and installing an updated driver can do more damage than good to your device. Hence, automatically downloading and installing the latest drivers is a good idea.
You can get the updated Vigembus driver downloaded and installed automatically in a few clicks through software like Win Riser. The Win Riser driver updater is an excellent program with PC optimization capabilities.
It boasts many wonderful features, such as deep system scanning, driver backup, and restoration, creating a system restore point, customizable scan, driver ignore list, scan scheduling, and removal of malware and junk.
Here is the link to download and install the Win Riser software.
All you need to do is run the scan, go through the results, and select the option to Fix Issues Now to solve all device problems after installing the software.
Also Read: How to Download Drivers For Unknown Devices
Method 4: Update your computer’s OS
Updating the operating system is another way to perform tasks like Vigem bus driver download and installation on Windows 10/11. However, this method may not work if the driver update is extremely new. Still, here are the steps if you wish to try it.
- Firstly, open the settings panel using the Windows+I shortcut command.
- Now, choose Update & Security from the panel on your screen.
- You can now Check for updates available for your operating system.
- Download and install all the updates for your OS.
- Lastly, allow your device to restart to complete the Vigembus driver download and installation.
Also Read: How to Download WD SES Device USB Device Driver for Windows 10
Vigembus Driver Downloaded and Installed
This article acquainted you with the best methods to download and install the Windows 10/Windows 11 Vigembus driver. You can follow any method from the above guide to download, install, and update the driver.
However, we recommend downloading and installing driver updates through Win Riser for your convenience. If you have any questions, confusion, or suggestions about this article, kindly leave us a comment.