You can prevent various USB connection issues by downloading and installing the latest Windows 10/11 driver for the USB Serial Controller D driver. This article guides you through the best ways to do it.
USBs are an easy and convenient way to share data and information. Moreover, it helps devices connect with your computer. However, like all other functions, your PC needs an appropriate driver to ensure an uninterrupted and successful USB connection with various devices. Hence, this article presents a quick and simple USB Serial Controller D driver download and update guide for Windows 10 and 11.
The driver download, installation, and update methods shared in this article help you get the required drivers effortlessly and prevent related issues. Hence, let us begin with them without further delay.
How to Download, Install, and Update USB Serial Controller D Driver
Below are the authentic and effective methods to download and install the updated USB Serial Controller D driver for Windows 11 and 10.
Method 1: Download the USB Serial Controller D driver update automatically (Recommended)
One of the best and recommended method to automatically find the correct and compatible version of the USB Serial Controller D driver for Windows 10/11.
Hence, here is an easy way out for you. All you have to do is download and install an exceptional great driver updater program like Win Riser on your computer.
This software can solve multiple problems with its incredible features. Some highly useful features of this software are driver backup and restoration, junk removal, malware detection, scan scheduling, and more. You can download and install this wonderful software from the following link.
After installing the software on your computer (the installation takes only a few seconds), you only need to run the software and launch the PC scan. The scan completes in two to three seconds.
Once the scan is complete, you can review the on-screen results and select the Fix Issues Now option to solve all problems instantly.
If you wish to update only the USB Serial Controller D driver for Windows 11/10, you can do it using the Update Now option. However, updating all outdated drivers is recommended to ensure the best PC performance.
Also Read: 802.11 n WLAN USB Adapter Driver Download on Windows PC
Method 2: Use Device Manager to get the USB Serial Controller D driver for Windows 11/10
Device Manager is a utility that allows you to download and install all the required drivers, including the latest USB Serial Controller D driver update. Though the process to download and install driver updates via Device Manager is a bit time-consuming, here are the steps to perform it.
- Firstly, right-click the Windows icon and select Device Manager from the on-screen menu.
- Now, find and double-click the Other Devices category to expand it.
- Right-click the USB Serial Controller D driver and choose Update driver.
- Now, Search automatically for updated driver software if you have Windows 10. If you are using Windows 11, select the option to Search automatically for drivers.
- Wait until the operating system completes the driver download and installation (it may take a few hours to do it).
- Lastly, allow your computer to restart.
Also Read: USB 3.0 Driver Download and Update for Windows 10, 11
Method 3: Update Windows
Updating Windows is another method you can use to download and install the latest USB drivers on your computer. Though this method is not recommended (as it may be unsuccessful if the driver update is too recent), here is how to try it.
- Firstly, open the Settings panel using the Windows+I keyboard shortcut.
- Secondly, choose Update & Security from the on-screen options.
- Now, select the Check for updates option.
- Download and install the available Windows updates.
- Lastly, let your computer restart to complete the driver installation.
Also Read: Fresco Logic USB Display Driver Download & Update for Windows
Method 4: Download the USB Serial Controller D driver from the manufacturer’s website
You can find the latest driver for your USB Serial Controller D and download it via the manufacturer’s website. Let us take Intel as an example to help you understand how to do it.
- To begin with, navigate to the homepage of the manufacturer’s website.
- Secondly, select Support from the available options.
- Now, choose Drivers & Downloads from the options available in the support menu.
- Search USB drivers and choose the driver you wish to download.
- Choose the Download option to get the driver setup downloaded to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded executable file to run it.
- Lastly, follow the directions appearing on your screen to install the driver.
Also Read: USB to rs232 Driver Download and Update for Windows 10, 11 (Quickly)
USB Serial Controller D Driver Downloaded and Updated
This article discussed various ways to download, install, and update the USB Serial Controller D driver for Windows 10/11. You can follow any method from the above guide to complete the driver installation.
However, we recommend that you use Win Riser to update drivers with minimum effort and improve your PC’ performance. In case of any questions, suggestions, or concerns about this article, do not hesitate to let us know through the comments section below.