This article introduces you to the 4 best ways to download, install, and update the HASP device driver so that your HASP device can perform smoothly on your Windows 10/11 computer.
A Hardware Against Software Piracy or HASP dongle protects the user from software privacy. Used as serial numbers or other kinds of authentication, these devices are plugged into a PC to function. However, the HASP device may not work correctly if your computer does not have an installed driver of HASP device.
The HASP device driver for Windows 10/11 helps establish a seamless connection between your computer and the device. Without the driver, the HASP device and your PC cannot interact with each other, leading to various problems.
Hence, in this article, we discuss the top ways to download update, and install the driver of HASP device. Let us get started with them without wasting any valuable time.
How to Download, Install, and Update the HASP Device Driver
You can try the following methods to download, install, and update the HASP driver for Windows 11/10.
Method 1: Download the HASP Device Driver from the Official Website
Like all other devices, the HASP device driver for Windows 10 and 11 is available for download on its official website. You can follow these steps to get it downloaded and installed from there.
- Firstly, navigate to the official website.
- Now, select Sentinel HASP from the options available to you.
- Select your operating system from the left navigation panel.
- Now, click on the latest driver package to download it.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and unzip it.
- Lastly, follow the directions appearing on your screen to install the HASP driver update for Windows 10/11.
Also Read: How to Download Lexar USB Driver
Method 2: Download the HASP Device Driver Update Automatically (Recommended)
Downloading and installing the updated HASP device driver for Windows 11 and 10 is a challenging task. A single misstep can result in degradation of device performance and many problems like system crashes. Hence, it is always better to download and install driver updates automatically using software like Win Riser driver updater.
Win Riser is a renowned software to update drivers and boost PC performance. Moreover, it boasts many excellent features, such as scheduled and deep scanning, system restore point creation, driver backup and restoration, driver ignore list, malware and junk remover, and much more.
Below we share the link using which you can install Win Riser on your computer.
After installing the software, you can start the scan, review the results, and use the Fix Issues Now option to solve all the problems instantly.
Also Read: Samsung USB Drivers Download and Update for Windows 11/10
Method 3: Use Device Manager to Download the HASP Device Driver Update
Device Manager is a program in Windows to download, install, update, and manage device drivers. You can use it to download and install the HASP driver for Windows 10 or Windows 11. The following are the steps to do it.
- Firstly, right-click the Windows icon and choose Device Manager from the available options.
- Click the Universal Serial Bus Controllers to expand the category.
- Now, right-click your HASP device and select Update driver.
- Choose the option to Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Lastly, restart your PC to complete the HASP device driver download, install, and update process for Windows 10/11.
Also Read: How to Update USB Driver in Windows 10,8,7
Method 4: Update your Computer’s OS
Updating the OS of a PC gets the missing drivers downloaded and outdated ones updated. However, this method may be unsuccessful if the driver is released only recently. Still, you can go along the following steps to try downloading, installing, and updating the HASP driver for Windows 10/11.
- Firstly, use the shortcut command Windows+I to enter the Settings panel.
- Now, select Update & Security from the on-screen panel.
- Click the Check for Updates tab to find the available updates.
- Now, get all the updates downloaded and installed.
- Lastly, restart your system to complete the process.
Also Read: Microsoft USB Driver Updates Completely Free For Windows 10, 8, 7
HASP Device Driver Downloaded and Updated
This article discussed multiple methods to download, install, and update the HASP device driver for Windows 11 and 10. You can get the driver downloaded, installed, and updated through any of the above ways.
However, we recommend Win Riser to update drivers as it takes the PC performance to another level. If you know other more appropriate methods to update the HASP device driver for Windows 10 and 11 or have any questions, kindly contact us via the comments section.