To execute the BenQ monitor driver download and update on Windows 11/10 PC for free, take assistance from any of the simple methods provided in this article and run the monitor efficiently.
BenQ is a global conglomerate that manufactures and offers multiple electronic devices to users around the world. The brand offers extensive alternatives in projectors, monitors, and other display devices. However, the brand is especially well-known for its interactive and smart monitors.
Although the monitor is quite amazing and offers a high-quality display, you may face some problems in running or setting up the device. Such problems generally appear because of one or some other issue with the monitor driver. A driver is a set or collection of small instructional files. These files direct or instruct the system and the device, BenQ monitor in this case, about how to respond to the actions of the user.
Hence, if the monitor driver is outdated, you may face some problems like lagging screen, lines on display, screen flickering, etc. The only viable solution to fix such issues is to execute the BenQ monitor driver download and update.
In the coming sections of this simple guide, we will have a look at some of the tested and proven ways to download and install the monitor driver. Go through the entire guide at once, use any solution that you deem fit to your requirements, and install the driver.
Methods to Execute BenQ Monitor Driver Update/Download on Windows 10/11 PC
Below, there are 4 different methods to download and update the BenQ monitor driver for Windows 11/10. The first solution to update the driver is automatic while the others are manual. So, have a look at the solutions first and then use any as suited.
Method 1: Automatically Update Drivers with Bit Driver Updater
The process for BenQ monitor driver update is never complete. In order for the devices to function properly, you will be required to regularly check for, download, and install any available software updates. As a result, this procedure that involves a lot of repetition might consume a lot of time. Why don’t you keep your system’s drivers up to date by using an automated utility like the Bit Driver Updater?
With Bit Driver Updater, you can easily update any and all types of drivers with only the press of a button. This includes the BenQ monitor driver download as well. Additionally, the tool grants access to additional sophisticated capabilities as well as unlocks access to them. You could, for instance, use the program to create a backup of the drivers and then restore them. In addition, the tool comes with a plethora of fantastic scheduling options, allowing users to tailor the frequency of software updates to their own needs.
In addition to this, you have the option of ignoring any driver update if you so want. The utility has shown its efficacy in resolving a variety of issues that might arise with a variety of devices. When you download and begin using the program, you will discover other functions that it offers. For the time being, use the instructions below to obtain the BenQ monitor driver for Windows 11.
How to Use the Bit Driver Updater for BenQ Monitor Driver Update?
- Download the utility by clicking the “Download Now” button that is located further down on this page.
- Install the program on your computer and then start it up so that you can go on with the process.
- If the scan does not begin automatically, you may manually scan your system by clicking the Scan Drivers option.
- After your PC has compiled a list of drivers that are no longer supported, you may click the Update All option to save time and install all of the drivers at once. Additionally, you may update specific drivers by clicking the Update Now option.
- When the procedure in question is finished, you will need to restart your system.
Also Read: Asus Monitor Drivers Download and Update on Windows 10, 11
Method 2: Download the Driver from its Official Website
Another trusted but manual method to execute the BenQ monitor driver download for Windows 10 is to use the official website. The official BenQ website has a support page that can help you download the required driver instantly. However, you may face some problems in executing the solution. So, follow the steps provided below closely for feasibility:
- Visit the BenQ official website.
- Click on the Support tab present at the top of the home page.
- When the support page loads, click on the Downloads button.
- Either enter the name of your monitor in the space provided or select one from the category.
- When you select the product of your choice, a result will appear below the category section. Click on Go to Download to proceed.
- The website will now take you to the product’s download page. Click on the Download button available there to download the required driver.
- Install the driver when the download completes.
If this method didn’t float your boat, follow the next one to get the latest BenQ monitor driver for Windows 10.
Also Read: Download Generic PnP Monitor Drivers – Install and Update
Method 3: Update the Driver with the Help of the Device Manager
Device Manager provides yet another method for manually updating drivers. It is a built-in tool that comes with Windows and has the ability to remove drivers, update them, deactivate or enable them, and roll back changes made to them. At the moment, we are going through the steps necessary to install a monitor driver on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7. Follow the below steps to know how to execute the BenQ monitor driver update with Device Manager:
- Pressing the Windows logo key and the X key at the same time on your keyboard will bring up this menu.
- After that, choose Device Manager from the context list that appears after pressing the buttons.
- If you want to extend the Monitors category while you’re in Device Manager, double-click the Monitors section to open it up.
- After some time has passed, click the right mouse button on the BenQ monitor, then pick Update Driver from the list of fast access menu options.
- To go on with the process, choose the option to Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
Please Read This if you have Previously Downloaded the BenQ Display Driver File After that, choose a different option from the drop-down menu that appears, which should read “Browse my computer for driver files.”
Following the steps in the preceding method will allow you to obtain and install the most recent BenQ monitor driver Windows 11.
Also Read: Acer Monitor Driver Download, Install, and Update on Windows 10,8,7
Method 4: Update the Operating System to the Latest Version
You may be unaware of this, but even updating the OS to the latest version can help you with the BenQ monitor driver update. This method is a little far-fetched and hence placed at the end of this guide. So, follow the steps provided below to know how to update the OS and thus update the monitor driver:
- Click on the taskbar search section, type Check for Updates, and select the first option from the list.
- Wait for the settings to load and then click on the Check for Updates button when shown.
- Again wait for a minute or two while the tool looks for some latest updates. Download and Install all the available updates from all the categories.
Also Read: How to Fix ViewSonic Monitor No Signal Issue
BenQ Monitor Driver Download and Update: Successful
So, this was everything that we wanted to convey regarding how to install the BenQ monitor driver for Windows 10/11.
In case you have any queries, get to us by writing in the comments section below. You can also provide your feedback and suggestions. Next, you may subscribe to our newsletter for regular and daily blog updates. Alternatively, follow our social media channels on Facebook, Instagram, and more.