If you are also annoyed with the accumulation of malware on your device, then take the help of this guide to find the best free malware removal Windows 10 tools to get rid of the same.
Malware is one of the most infamous threats to Windows. Malware developers take the help of such malicious files and software to gather the personal information of the user, penetrate the device, attack the files, lock data, and/or affect the data and its files in various other ways. This is also a popular source for them to decrease the performance of your device.
Your Windows device, or any other device for that matter, contains the most private and sensitive information and files. Files, that if deleted or damaged in any way, can affect the lives of the user quite greatly. As malware has the power to do the same to your files and infer great damage, you should always keep your device malware-free.
This is where the best free malware removal tools come in.
These tools or apps are proven solutions that help you in removing malware from your device at once. Just a simple click of the stool will allow you to scan the system deeply and get rid of the malware. This all seems quite easy but there are multiple alternatives for you to try when it comes to a malware cleaner. So, to make this task easy for you, we are presenting this list of the best malware removal tool for free.
Top 5 Best Free Malware Removal Tools in 2024: Tested
In the coming sections of this guide, we will have a look at the best malware removal tool. We tried and tested over twenty different alternatives and then listed the truly best alternatives for you. So, feel free to try any or all of these as required and use the same to clean and remove malware.
Malwarebytes is a renowned name that always stands out when it comes to the best free malware removal tools. The tool is available for both industries and personal computers. The performance of the software is quite apt and allows it to look for malware seated deeply in the system.
Features of Malwarebytes
Let’s have a look at the features of this Microsoft malware removal tool for more information.
- The tool is cross-platformed and can be used on Android, Windows, macOS, and other devices.
- The tool gets regular updates from the developers. This allows the software to be on top of new malware at all times.
- You can get a free trial of Malwarebytes Premium for a period of 14 days.
- The multilingual interface of the software, supporting some major languages, is quite useful for all.
Also Read: Best Free PC Cleaner Software For Windows 10 and 11
2. Avast Free Malware Scanner and Removal Tool
When it comes to the security of your device, Avast is one of the most renowned tools. This is one of the few best free malware removal tools that can offer all-around protection to your OS and its data. The user interface of the software, paired with a smart build, offers the most extensive and amazing solution to you.
Features of Avast Free Malware Scanner and Removal Tool
Let’s have a look at the features of this Microsoft free malware removal Windows 10 tool for more information.
- With a single click, you can look for malware files.
- You can easily increase the performance of your device with this free tool.
- The tool quarantines the infected files and potentially infected ones as well for deeper security.
- The tool can block harmful websites and tools on your computer.
Just like Malwarebytes, TotalAV is also one of the best free malware removal tools. The tool may not be entirely free but is worth every penny. The tool allows you to scan the system n the deepest of locations for malware. Once found, you can delete the malware with a single click.
Features of TotalAV
Let’s have a look at the features of this best malware removal tool for free and get more information.
- The tool offers real-time protection from all kinds of threats.
- TotalAV has proved to be beneficial for protecting users against phishing.
- The software also helps you in cleaning the storage of your device.
- You can use the software on multiple operating systems including Android, iOS, and others.
Also Read: Best RAM Cleaner, Booster and Optimizer for Windows 10 PC
4. Bitdefender Antivirus Free for Windows
The next name on this list of the best free malware removal tools in 2024 is Bitdefender Antivirus Free for Windows. The creators of the software offer multiple protection software for different devices. Moreover, the malware protection features of the software are quite subtle yet strong. The tool offers both free and paid version as per your requirements.
Features of Bitdefender Antivirus Free for Windows
Let’s have a look at the features of this Windows malware removal tool for free and get more information.
- The tool can easily run in the background without interrupting your flow.
- The tool is quite lightweight and does not affect your device’s performance.
- You can take the help of the software to improve the device’s performance.
- You can get help from the customer support even on the free version.
5. iolo System Mechanic Ultimate Defense
The last name on this list of the best free malware removal tools is iolo System Mechanic Ultimate Defense. This tool is much more than just a traditional malware remover. With the help of the software, you can fix all the major and minor issues with a single click.
Features of iolo System Mechanic Ultimate Defense
Let’s have a look at the features of this free malware removal Windows 10 tool for more information.
- The tool can easily delete malicious files and other junk to protect your PC.
- You can easily improve the performance of your device with the help of the software.
- The tool offers real-time protection against viruses, malware, ransomware, and other threats.
- The tool offers protection for your card details, passwords, and other data.
Also Read: Best PC Optimizer Software For Windows 10, 11
Best Free Malware Removal Tools in 2024: Listed
So, now it’s time to wrap up this list of malware cleaner tools. In the previous sections, we had a look at some of the most extensive tools that can help you increase the system performance by removing the malware. Moreover, you can also protect your data from malicious threats in real-time with these tools.
You can use any of the alternatives as required. If you need our help with the best free malware removal tools, we are here to help. Seek our assistance in the comments section below and we will get back to you quickly. Explain your queries in detail and get answers from our team of experts. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates. Lastly, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr as well.